Beta Testers: How to provide feedback on the BehaviorFlow App
- Take a screenshot of the page that you are on (take a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Lock Screen Button on the top right edge of the iPad, and the Home Button on the bottom center of the iPad).
- Tap the small captured version of the screenshot in the bottom left corner of the screen. If the small captured version disappears don’t worry, just take another screenshot and tap it before it disappears.
- Add any visual markups (drawing/circling/etc.) that you would like using the markup tools on the bottom of the screen. Text feedback will come in step 6.
- Tap “Done” in the upper left corner of the screen. (Unintuitively, text feedback comes AFTER tapping “Done”)
- Tap “Share Beta Feedback…”
- From here, you can type feedback in the top section of the screen, titled “Tell us about your experience”.
- Tap “Submit” in the upper right corner of the screen when done.
- Continue playing around!
2 thoughts on “Beta Testers: How to provide feedback on the BehaviorFlow App”
I do get a notice in WordPress that you’ve made a comment.