In the BehaviorFlow app, ABA capabilities are provided in a total of eleven different functions, two types of tools, and data collection and data graphing capabilities.
The eleven ABA functions are divided into three subcategories:
- Motivational Systems
- Education Programs
- Observation Functions
Within Motivational systems, four functions are provided:
- Token Economies (aka Token Boards)
- Points Systems
- Register Systems
The Education programs provided are:
- Task Analysis
- Discrete Trial
- Activity Schedule
Observation functions include:
Two types of tools are provided. The first is Gadgets, which includes:
- Fixed Timers (count-down and count-up)
- Variable Interval Timers
- Counters (aka event counters)
The second type of tool is the Daily Schedule which includes:
- Editable time periods with names and a list of items to be completed within that period.
- Check boxes for both the list of tasks and the time period.
- Inclusion of Behavior flow functions in the task list (e.g. Task Analysis).
- Multiple, labeled Daily Schedules available per Student
Data Collection and Graphing:
Data Collection and Data graphing capabilities are provided for all of the Education programs and all Observation functions except ABC.
1 thought on “Functions”
This is a test of a comment.